Men Under Fire HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Those of you using Turtle Beach headsets....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MarcosisBP

MarcosisBP

Those of you using Turtle Beach headsets.... Empty
PostSubject: Those of you using Turtle Beach headsets....   Those of you using Turtle Beach headsets.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:37 pm

What model do you use?
Back to top Go down
TeKneek9

TeKneek9

PostSubject: Re: Those of you using Turtle Beach headsets....   Those of you using Turtle Beach headsets.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:18 pm

The X11's.
It's worth the $60 but the only bad thing about it...it has a shitload of wires.
Back to top Go down
MarcosisBP

MarcosisBP

PostSubject: Re: Those of you using Turtle Beach headsets....   Those of you using Turtle Beach headsets.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:01 pm

I can deal with wires. Though, I'm pretty sure christian will be getting the headset, leaving me the default chat mic. But that's allright, it seems amazon has a decent deal for X11's and craigslist has a ton of posting for it, too.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger

Honey Badger

PostSubject: Re: Those of you using Turtle Beach headsets....   Those of you using Turtle Beach headsets.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:45 pm

I too, am considering the purchase of the X11 Beached Turtle headsets. What do the prices look like on Craigs List?
Back to top Go down
TeKneek9

TeKneek9

PostSubject: Re: Those of you using Turtle Beach headsets....   Those of you using Turtle Beach headsets.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:16 pm

Just checked the prices on craiglist and some people are selling it around the 75-100 dollar mark. Greedy bastards!
Back to top Go down
TeKneek9

TeKneek9

PostSubject: Re: Those of you using Turtle Beach headsets....   Those of you using Turtle Beach headsets.... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:17 pm

TeKneek9 wrote:
Just checked the prices on craiglist and some people are selling it around the 75-100 dollar mark. Greedy bastards!

Forgot to add: There's also a used one for $35
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger

Honey Badger

PostSubject: Re: Those of you using Turtle Beach headsets....   Those of you using Turtle Beach headsets.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:04 pm

35 isn't so bad. I would want to test them first but sure why not?
Back to top Go down
MarcosisBP

MarcosisBP

PostSubject: Re: Those of you using Turtle Beach headsets....   Those of you using Turtle Beach headsets.... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 1:09 am

Saw a few floating around 40. I imagine if you ask them, they can setup some sort of demo for you. I did that for a phone I once bought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Those of you using Turtle Beach headsets....   Those of you using Turtle Beach headsets.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Those of you using Turtle Beach headsets....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Men Under Fire HQ :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: